JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Receive the Word with Faith

Receive the Word with Faith

“This is what the kingdom of God is like.  A man throws seed on the land.  Night and day, while he sleeps, when he is awake, the seed is sprouting and growing; how, he does not know.  Of its own accord the land produces first the shoot, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear.  And when the crop is ready, he loses no time:  he starts to reap because the harvest has come.”  (Mark 4: 26 – 29)

The seed is the word of God.  The land is the soul of man.  When man is prepared to receive the word of God through faith, the word starts sprouting and growing in him of its own accord.  O my soul, prepare yourself to receive God’s word through faith.  Receive his message, his Rhema and believe that the message is true and expect what it promises.  The word of God says that those who believe that what God promises them will come to pass are blessed.

I am today in a period of grace, a time of favor.  I have so many of God’s promises.  I believe all.  Through prayer and affirmation, I keep my faith in God’s promises to me alive.  The word surely will sprout and grow.  This is God’s promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2