JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Touching Jesus

"And wherever he went, to village or town or farm, they laid down the sick in the open spaces, begging him to let them touch even the fringe of his cloak. And all those who touched him were saved." (Mark 6: 56)

I thank you Jesus for your healing ministry. I have benefited from it and your healing hand sustains me every day. This is why even when I had health insurance, I knew that you are my best Doctor. I depend on you to keep me healthy enough to do the work you have allotted me every day. You have never failed in this. Even when I feel unwell and unable to work, I know that it is a downtime and I do not worry at all. Every day, you allow me to touch you in the Eucharist and as I do, you infuse new life into me. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2