JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

He saw and believed

"He saw and believed." (John 20:8)

John saw the empty tomb and the clothes neatly arranged and believed that Jesus Christ was truly risen. What do I need to see and believe that Christ is truly risen and alive today?

I need to see His body, the Church at work and worship. I saw that this morning at the Center where I attended a course in catechism. I saw so many catechists giving up their Saturday to be at the same course. I felt the presence of Christ in the hall. This was not the first time I experienced this effect in a similar setting.

Life of the Church is centers on the Eucharist and other sacraments, ministering to the poor and the sick. When I see this, I believe that Christ is truly alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2