JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wait for God

"My being thirsts for God, the living God, |When can I go and see the face of God?

Why are you downcast, my soul; | Why do you groan within me?

Wait for God, whom I shall praise again, | My Savior and my God.

I say to God, "My rock, | Why do you forget me?

Why are you downcast, my soul, | Why do you groan within me?

Wait for God, whom I shall praise again, | My Savior and my God.

You, God, are my strength.

Why then do you spurn me?

Why must I go about mourning, | With the enemy oppressing me?

Send your light and fidelity, | That they may be my guide

And bring me to your holy mountain, | to the place of your dwelling,

That I may come to the altar of God, | to God, my joy, my delight.

Then I will praise you with the harp, | O God, my God.

(Psalm 42-43: 3, 6, 10, 12, |2-4)

"I answer you through my word." (4th Sunday of Advent – 122108)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2