JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In Captivity to the Spirit

“And now you see me on my way to Jerusalem in captivity to the Spirit; I have no idea what will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit, in town after town, has made it clear to me that imprisonment and persecution await me.” (Acts 19: 22-23)
How I love the expression, “in captivity to the Spirit.” How I wish I am in captivity to the Spirit for the mission that God has destined me for. In Acts 20: 24, Paul writes: “…….provided that I complete the mission the Lord Jesus gave to me – to bear witness to the good news of God’s grace.”

“I have chosen you from the world to go and bear fruit that will last.” (John 15: 16, 19)
“I will bear a witness to you in the world, O Lord. I will spread the knowledge of your name among my brothers, alleluia.” (Psalm 17: 50; 21:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2