JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Lord delivered me from my fears

“I sought the Lord and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look for him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.”  (Psalm 34: 4-5)

The Lord is delivering me from my fears, worries and doubts.  At first, I thought that this is a once and for all deliverance.  But I am finding out in this Easter season that it is a progressive deliverance.   Deliverance come as and when needed; it comes as and when we ask for it.  Deliverance comes in proportion to the trust we place on the Deliverer, Jesus.

In the desert, the Israelites were commanded to gather the manna they needed just for one day.  “Give us this day our daily bread,” Jesus taught us in the Lord’s Prayer.  Learning to live one day at a time is the best way to live.   Blessings and challenges are distributed day by day.   “So do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will look after itself.  Each day has troubles enough of its own.”  (Matthew 6:34)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2