JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, October 22, 2012

You fool, this night your life will be demanded of you


"But God said to him, ‘You fool, this night your life will be demanded of you; and the things you have prepared, to whom will they belong?’
Thus will it be for the one who stores up treasure for himself but is not rich in what matters to God."  (Luke 12: 20 - 21)

Lord, grant me a heart for your genuine riches.  Fill me with faith, patience, wisdom, humility, courage, peace and contentment.

"But seek first the kingdom (of God) and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides."  (Matthew 6: 33)

Lord, may you exercise absolute reign and authority in my life.  100%!   Help me to trust your providence completely and never doubt that you will always and everywhere provide all that I need.

"The LORD is my shepherd;
there is nothing I lack."  (Psalm 23: 1)

Thank you Jesus for the roof over my head and the food on the table this day.

"Unless the LORD build the house,
they labor in vain who build.
Unless the LORD guard the city,
in vain does the guard keep watch."  (Psalm 127: 1)

I like this promise.  Build my house O Lord.  Watch over all my assets.

"LORD, my allotted portion and my cup,
you have made my destiny secure.
Pleasant places were measured out for me;
fair to me indeed is my inheritance."  (Psalm 16: 5 - 6)

O My God, how you have blessed me today with so many good promises.  Help me to remember all of these in the course of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2