JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Your promises give me hope in life

"Because he clings to me I will deliver him;
because he knows my name I will set him on high.
He will call upon me and I will answer;
I will be with him in distress;
I will deliver him and give him honor.
With length of days I will satisfy him,
and fill him with my saving power."  (Psalm 91: 14 - 16)

My God, these promises are precious, sweet and beautiful.  I plan to claim everyone of them.  Here I go:

  • I cling to you like a drowning man clings to anything within reach.
  • I know your Name.  Your Name is Abba Father.  I learned your Name from your Son Jesus.  I know the Name of your Son.  His full Name is Jesus Christ.  I know the Holy Spirit.  Father, Son and Holy Spirit, you are the Most Holy Trinity, One God in Three Persons.
  • I am often in distress: health, finances, job, tools, etc.  I call upon you for help all the time.


You now see Father why I told you that I will claim every single promise in Psalm 91: 14 - 16.  If I am presumptuous Father, forgive me.  Lead me to right standing with you so that I can claim the promises.  I love them and I want them.

Dear Father, here are some more promises in your word that I love and claim:

"Find your delight in the LORD
who will give you your heart’s desire.
Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will act
And make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
your justice like noonday.

Be still before the LORD;
wait for him.
Do not be provoked by the prosperous,
nor by malicious schemers."  (Psalm 37: 4 - 7)

Your promises give me hope in life.  Treat your servant according to your mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2