JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Have mercy on me, I will pay you in full

Are you struggling with the wicked spirit of Unforgiveness?

"A debtor was brought before him [master] who owed him a huge amount.
Since he had no way of paying it back, his master ordered him to be sold, along with his wife, his children, and all his property, in payment of the debt.
At that, the servant fell down, did him homage, and said,
‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back in full.’
Moved with compassion the master of that servant let him go and forgave him the loan."
(Matthew 18: 24-26 NABRE)

“Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.  Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’"   (Matt 18:32-33 NIV)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2