JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lead me, guide me and teach me, O Lord!

I teach you what is the best for you, says the Lord.

"Then Jesus went to work on his disciples. "Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You're not in the driver's seat I am. Don't run from suffering embrace it. Follow me and I'll show you how. Self-help is no help at all. Self-sacrifice is the way, my way, to finding yourself, your true self. What kind of deal is it to get everything you want but lose yourself? What could you ever trade your soul for?
(Matthew 16:24 -  26 MSG)

"Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk.  Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in you."  (Psalm 25: 4 - 5 TLB)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2