JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Has my God forgotten me?

"They that hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  "(Isaiah 40: 31 NABRE)

Like many of us, the Israelites were no strangers to discouragement in their Journey of Faith.  Listen to their complaint:  “My way is hidden from the Lord, and my right is disregarded by my God”?  And on another occasion: 
"But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.”  (Isaiah 49: 14)

God is consummate patience and answered them:  "Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb?
Even should she forget, I will never forget you."  (Isaiah 49: 14 - 15)

God knows exactly where we are, what we need and when we need it.
Be confident and wait for the Lord.

Come O Sun that never sets.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2