JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Lord brought me out to a place of freedom.

“You are lacking in one thing. Go, sell what you have, and give to [the] poor and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me.”   (Mark 10: 21 NABRE)

Jesus looked with love at a rich young man who came to Him for advice and said the above.  What is the One Thing holding you back from fully embracing the call of Jesus?  Money, job, possessions, comfort?  Your pathway to the victory and freedom you yearn for is renouncing this One Thing and letting Jesus take control.

Once upon a time, my life was secretly controlled by alcohol.  One Saturday in the Sacrament of Reconciliation, I received a green light from Jesus to ask for healing.  I went home from Church and emptied all the bottles of liquor in the toilet.  I regained my freedom.

"The Lord became my Protector.  He brought me out to a place of freedom;  He saved me because He delighted in me."  (Cf Psalm 18: 19-20 RM)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2