JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 17, 2017

I will go and say to my Father. Father forgive me.

"The Lord is kind and full of compassion, slow to anger, abounding in mercy.
How good is the Lord to all,
compassionate to all his creatures."  (Psalm 145: 8 - 9 RM)

On Day 18 of 40 of Lent 2017, the word of God gives us some Scriptures we need to memorize and repeat every day.  Memorizing and repeating Scriptures is a well attested means of transformation of the mind and heart.  "I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."  (Psalm 119: 11)  Here are two more reasons to encourage you to repeat often the Scriptures that touch your heart:

#1.  You are becoming what you believe.
#2.  What transforms your mind and heart is not what you know but what you do everyday.  (Cf John 13 : 17)

"Bless the Lord, my soul; all my being, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, my soul; and do not forget all his gifts.  Who pardons all your sins, and heals all your ills, Who redeems your life from the pit, and crowns you with mercy and compassion."  (Psalm 103: 1 - 4)

Glory to You, Word of God, Lord Jesus Christ.

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2