JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

God has chosen you from the world to bear witness to His Resurrection.

"The God of our ancestors designated you to know his will, to see the Righteous One, and to hear the sound of his voice;  for you will be his witness before all to what you have seen and heard."  (Acts 22: 14 - 15).

Today is the Feast of the Conversion of St Paul, the Apostle.
St Paul was specially chosen to bear witness to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is the keystone of the the Christian faith. "And if Christ has not been raised, then all our preaching is useless, and your faith is useless."  (1 Corinthians 15: 14).

We too are mandated by the Lord Jesus Christ to bear the same witness every day.
 “Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature."  (Mark 16: 15).

"You did not choose me; I chose you. And I gave you this work: [appointed you] to go and produce fruit, fruit that will last[remain; abide]. Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in my name."  (John 15: 16 EXB)

"I will bear witness to You in the world O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of Your name among my brothers and sisters.  (Psalm 17: 50 ; 21:23 RM)

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2