JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 30, 2018

Becoming a New Man in Christ.

"If, then, we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him."  (Romans 6: 8).

A few days ago, I walked into a parish office with a clothing shopping bag.  The receptionist noticed and asked what is going on.  "Easter is a few days away.  I am going to become a new man at Easter."  The more I thought of this conversation, my words grew in my mind to become like a prophetic utterance.  I cannot grade my Lent as A+.  But I entered Lent 2018 with a huge desire for transformation.  With regard to becoming a new man at Easter, I said to myself:  God in His merciful love and providence will deal with me according to my desires and not according to my deeds.

Yes, I can be truly a new man.  How? I have a new perspective in everything.  A supernatural perspective. I surrender all my foolish fears, worries and doubts to Jesus.

Just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, I too might live in newness of life.  (Romans 6: 4).

I believe therefore I become.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2