JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, September 09, 2018

Jesus is still speaking through the Scriptures and Magisterium.

"Jesus knew what they were thinking." (Luke 6: 8).

Jesus knew what the Pharisees were thinking in their hearts.  They condemned Him for healing a man with a withered hand on a Sabbath. (Luke 6: 6 - 11).
Will it scare you to know that Jesus knows what you are thinking about everything?

One of the attributes of God that delights my heart is His omniscience.  God knows everything before it happens.
Jesus knew Judas' treason before it happened. He knew Peter's betrayal before it occurred.  After the Resurrection, Jesus is more willing to forgive Peter than for Peter to accept the clemency and forgive himself.

What do you think is the purpose of the Genealogy of Jesus Christ, Son of David and Son of Abraham?  (Matthew 1: 1 - 16)  To confound the likes of Pharisees who know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God? (Matthew 22: 29).

"My sheep hear my voice, says the Lord; I know them, and they follow me." (John 10: 27).

Jesus is still speaking through the Sacred Scriptures and Sacred Magisterium.

"One day the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?"
(Acts 19: 15).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2