JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 16, 2020

The Holy Spirit will abide with us forever.


"Jesus said to his disciples:
‘If you love me you will keep my commandments.
I shall ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you for ever, that Spirit of truth whom the world can never receive since it neither sees nor knows him; but you know him, because he is with you, he is in you." (John 14: 15 - 17).

Sunday 17th May 2020, 6th Week in the Easter Season.

Our Savior continues to reveal to His chosen friends the dynamics of the the Kingdom of God that He is entrusting to them. The Church is the seed of the Kingdom on earth.
The Holy Spirit, the Big Gift of the Father is the Spirit of truth. He will lead and guide the Church to all truth and preserve the integrity of the teachings of Jesus.

The Holy Spirit will be our Advocate and constant Helper. The one condition for receiving this free Gift is: "If you love me you will keep my commandments," says Jesus.
Pentecost Sunday is May 31st. Novena to prepare to receive this special Gift starts on Friday, May 22. I am excited.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2