JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Do you want power?

"But you will receive the power of the Holy Spirit which will come upon you, and then you will be my witnesses not only in Jerusalem but throughout Judea and Samaria, and indeed to earths remotest end.." (Acts 1:8)

  1. The Holy Spirit is the power behind all Christian witnessing

  2. The Holy Spirit is the source and power for evangelization.
Power is the predominant attribute of the Holy Spirit. Can the Holy Spirit make a difference in our lives? Some years ago, I was totally powerless in many areas of my life. I was inspired to seek the Holy Spirit. I became empowered to a degree that I never imagined was possible. When the Holy Spirit enters a life, it transforms it.

GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT:

* Word of wisdom * Word of knowledge * Faith
* Healing power * Working of miracles * Prophecy
* Discernment of spirits * Gift of tongues * Interpretation of tongues
(1 Corinthians 12: 8-10)

FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

* Love * Joy * Peace
* Long-suffering * Kindness * Goodness
* Faithfulness * Gentleness * Self-control
(Galatians 5:22-23)

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

"Spirit of God, enliven me.
Spirit of Truth, guide me.
Spirit of Goodness, strengthen me.
Spirit of Love, inflame me.
Spirit of life, sanctify me.
Spirit of mercy, forgive me.
Spirit of God, be ever in my heart and on my lips."

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2