JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Yes I believe!

Yes, I believe!

“Do you believe in the Son of Man?”  (John 9: 36)

Jesus asked the blind man whose sight he had restored this point blank question.  Today, he asks me too this question.  Many times a year he asks me this same question in this form:  “Who do you say that I am?”

My answer is:  “You are Jesus Christ, the Son of God and son of Mary.  You are my Savior and Redeemer; you are my Lord and my God; you are my King and my Boss.  You are my best Friend.”

The blind man in today’s scripture had a personal encounter with Jesus that made him believe in him and worship him.  Have I got a personal experience of Jesus as my Savior and Redeemer, my best Friend and Companion?  Jesus’ intervention in the life of the blind man gave birth to faith in him.  What are the interventions of Jesus in my life that touched my faith?

In 1980, Jesus made a way for me to study in London when humanly speaking it was impossible.
In 1986, I was sent by Unilever to work in Paris.  It was the Lord’s doing.
In 1991, I got a big promotion within Unilever and I recognized it at once as God’s work.
In 1995, the Lord touched me so deeply with the experience of the Holy Spirit.

The above experiences are just a few examples of faith experiences through which the Lord had touched me.  God intervenes in our lives to save us from sin and evil.  He intervenes also to strengthen our faith.  Watch out for God’s intervention in your life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2