JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Intuition

Intuition

“Finally, stick to the advice your own heart gives you, no one can be truer to you than that; since a person’s soul often gives a clearer warning than 7 watchmen perched on a watchtower.  And besides all this beg the Most High to guide your steps into the truth.”  (Sirach 37: 13 – 15)

How strong is my desire for the Enterprise?  Nobody attains more than he desires.  I learned from St. Ignatius that desire makes the man.   Is my desire for the Enterprise as strong as to make me sell all that I have in order to purchase this “pearl of great value?”

Yes indeed.  My desire for the Enterprise is very strong.  It represents the biggest risk I have ever taken in my life.  My intuition tells me that this risk is worth taking.  Scripture says that my intuition cannot be faulted.  I stick to the advice that my own heart gives me because I know that no one can be truer to me than that.

My intuition tells me that the Enterprise is God’s answer to my prayer to discover my purpose in life.  The search started in 0193.  The same intuition tells me that it is worth risking everything because I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2