JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Promise of Provision

Promise of Provision

“Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, ‘I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.’ Let us be bold, then, and say,

‘The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?” (Hebrew 13:5)

The above scripture has brought me immense peace again and again with regard to money. My interpretation of it is as follows:

Do not worry about money. Have no anxiety whatsoever about money.

Whatever you find that you have at any material time, be content with it. It may be a large amount or a small amount, let not that bother you.

God promises: I will always provide for you and be your sufficiency and you will never be embarrassed by money. You will always have what you need.

Because God has made the above promise and I know that he is faithful, I am very bold and confident as I say: ‘The Lord is my helper in financial needs. Why should I be afraid? Nobody can threaten me or embarrass me because of money.’

“The Lord is my Shepherd; I have everything I need.” (Psalm 23: 1)

“The Lord is my light and salvation; I will fear no one.” (Psalm 27: 1)

“Protect me, O God; I trust in you for safety. I say to the Lord, ‘You are my Lord; all the good things I have come from you.” (Psalm 16:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2