JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dependence

Dependence

“Then the Lord said to Aaron, ‘You shall not have any heritage in the land of the Israelites nor hold any portion among them; I will be your portion or your heritage among them.” (Numbers 18: 20)

Humility can be defined as dependence on others for our needs. To let ourselves be loved and be given gifts by others without thinking of our unworthiness. To depend on others to supply our needs even when the others are not rich.

Jesus depended on women for his needs. He accepted it willingly. What is God asking me to do in the Enterprise with regard to my needs? Who does he want me to depend on? What attitude does he want me to have on this? What does Numbers 18:20 mean to me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2