JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

For Nothing is Impossible for God

“For nothing will be impossible for God.” (Luke 1: 37)

This is the assurance that the Angel Gabriel gave to Mary when he told her that she would conceive by the power of the Holy Spirit to be the Mother of God.

No word of God will be impossible to him. I appropriated this message from the scriptures one Sunday morning: “I am going to provide a place for my people Israel; I shall plant them there, and there they will live and never be disturbed again; nor will they be oppressed by the wicked anymore, as they were in former times …. I shall grant you rest from all your enemies.” (2 Samuel 7: 10) It was a consolation of the truth for me to see in the message to Mary that “Nothing will be impossible for God.”

God himself will provide a place for me.

God will plant me there and make me secure.

I learned also this morning that full belief manifests itself in obedience and patience. How do I show obedience to this word of God? “I am the servant of the Lord: may his will for me be done.” Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2