JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Persistent Desire

"My daughter,' he said 'your faith has restored you to health; go in peace and be free from your complaint." (Mark 5: 34)

What truth is the above snippet of scripture teaching me today?

Faith that is firm is also patient, the Prophet Isaiah teaches. This woman's persistent search for health led her to all sorts of ineffective remedies. She had tried everything. At long last, she came to Jesus. Her persistent desire shows her faith. Jesus rewarded her faith with healing.

Today, I seek healing in a number of areas in my life. If I am to learn from this woman's example, I do not need to try all sorts of ineffective remedies before coming to Jesus. I need to be persistent in my desire for healing. Faith that is firm is also patient. Patient hope is never disappointed, scripture teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2