JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

If God is for us

"If God is for us, who can be against us? Is it possible that he who did not spare his own Son but handed him over for the sake of us all will not grant us all things besides?" (Romans 8: 31 – 32)

This is an incredible logic. To demonstrate his love and concern for you, God gave up his son, Jesus Christ. Now, what can be more valuable than his son, Jesus? In other words, God wants us to put his Son on one side of the scale and whatever desire or hope we have on the other side. How does that tally? The answer is clear. In giving us his Son, Jesus, God has given us everything.

I know for certain that God is for me in the Enterprise. I will fear nothing. I trust his wisdom and power. Every day, I am getting more and more ready to trust and to obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2