JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Be prepared for action

"As for you, prepare yourself for action. Stand up and tell them all that I command you. Have no fear of them and in their presence I will make you fearless. For look, today I have made you into a fortified city, a pillar of iron, and a wall of bronze to stand against the whole country: the kings of Judah, its princes, its priests and the people of the country. They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you, Yahweh declares, to rescue you." (Jeremiah 1: 17 – 19)

What will be my reaction if I know for certain that the above words are meant for me personally?

First of all, I will seek to understand it more. Then I will thank God for it. I will relish the words and be deeply happy that God has chosen me for his work. I will say to God, "fiat."

Message of Jeremiah 1: 17 – 19:

  • Be prepared (Jude 20)
  • Remain in my word (John 8: 31)
  • Have no fear; be strong; be courageous (Joshua 1:9)
  • I will make you very strong.
  • Expect them to fight against you.
  • They will not overcome you.
  • I am always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2