JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Leave your kinsfolk


"Go forth from the land of your kinsfolk and from your father's house to a land that I will show you. I will make of you a great nation and I will bless you … " (Genesis 12: 1 – 4)

The Enterprise is a going forth from the land of my kinsfolk. It is leaving behind my father's house for the land that God has shown me. The Enterprise is journey with Christ and to Christ. God promises me abundant blessings.

Father, I hear your word again today and I believe it. Let it be done to me according to your word and not according to the smallness of my faith.

I hold firmly to this word. I never waver from this vision. My faith in this has been compounding since 0296. Thank you Father. As my faith compounds, my patience is strengthened. Faith that is firm is also patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2