JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Practice what you teach 2

"The scribes and the Pharisees occupy the chair of Moses. You must therefore observe and obey what they teach you; but do not be guided by what they do, since they do not practice what they teach." (Matthew 23: 2-3)

Fruit of the fourth Joyful Mystery is Obedience.

Mary and Joseph obeyed all the laws, statutes and customs prescribed by God.

Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Lord, I want to practice what I teach. Make me a teacher of the Eucharist. You bless me every day with this awesome gift. Let the Eucharist be the source, center and summit of my life. Give me the assignment of drawing people to the Eucharist. Then you will help me every day to practice what I teach. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2