JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Verdant Pastures

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. In verdant pastures he gives me repose; beside restful waters he leads me; he refreshes my soul." (Psalm 23: 1-2)

I know for certain that the Lord is my Shepherd. He provides me everything I need:

  • Holy Spirit
  • Health
  • Peace
  • Rest
  • Food
  • Money
  • Books
  • Security

He provides me what I need every day as and when I need them. He who is faithful in little things will be faithful in bigger things. My Shepherd will provide me with my ministry.

"in verdant pastures, he gives me repose." I have seen the verdant pastures as the field of my ministry. "Cast your net to the right of the boat." I cast as Christ bid me and the haul of fish was so large; yet the net was not broken because it was miraculously sustained. I pray for a ministry that will stretch my resources without breaking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2