JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I believe

"For the promise to Abraham and his descendants that he should inherit the world was not through the Law, but through the uprightness of faith." (Romans 4: 13)

The promises of God are made independent of the work that is required to keep the Law. We appropriate God's promises through our faith. We know that God has the integrity and power to fulfill His promises. We believe He will keep His word. By making the promises, God is treating us as sons and daughters. By believing, we are acting as sons and daughters.

Abraham believed in God's promises. We believe in the promise of salvation through Jesus. I believe in God's promises on the Enterprise. Because I believe, God is blessing me and treating me as a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2