JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Holy Spirit – The Transformer

"I will put my spirit in you that you may live, and I will settle you upon your land; thus you shall know that I am the Lord. I have promised, and I will do it, says the Lord." (Ezekiel 37: 12 14)

The above scripture answers the question: How to embrace the world given to me without comprising myself? God promised to give me His Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit in me will anoint me for the work of my life and teach me how to embrace the world without any compromise.

Christ embraced the world without compromise. He ate with sinners. He embraced Mary Magdalene. He drank wine with sinners. When we surrender completely to the Holy Spirit, He will transform us to love like Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2