JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Destiny2

"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit ….. But I trust in you, O Lord; I say 'You are my God. In your hands is my destiny; rescue me from the clutches of my enemies and persecutors." (Psalm 31: 6, 15-16)

What would I do if I know for certain that my destiny is in the hands of my Father?

  • Deeper trust
  • Total surrender
  • Peace and tranquility

Psalm 31:15 is an example of healing truth. That is, the type of truth that heals us from worry and fear.

My life is solidly in God's hands! Hurrah!

"Take courage and be stouthearted, all you who hope in the Lord."

Since my destiny is in God's hands, I take courage and I am stouthearted as I entrust every aspect of the Enterprise to God. I trust Him to press all the buttons and open all the doors.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2