JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Well-trained tongue

"The Lord God has given me a well-trained tongue, that I might know how to speak to the weary a word that will rouse them. Morning after morning he opens my ear that I may hear…." (Isaiah 50: 4)

Before you speak, you must learn what to say. You sit at the feet of Jesus and the Holy Spirit instructs you by means of the word. When you have mastered the lessons, all the lessons, the Spirit of truth sends you to the "weary."

Thank you Father for this word. I believe it. Consecrate me in the truth. Your word is truth. Consecrate my tongue, my hands, all of men.

"Consecrate me in the truth." Set me apart exclusively for the work of the truth.

"A word that will rouse them (the weary)" - Rouse them to conversion; strengthen the discouraged; warn the complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2