JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No Silver or Gold

"I have neither silver nor gold, but I will give you what I have: in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, walk." (Acts 3: 6)

What is Peter saying here? "Right now, God has not given me silver or gold to give you. But He has given me spiritual power which He wants me to use on your behalf."

Often, I feel ashamed that I do not have money to give to people who ask me. But why should I be ashamed? God is the source of all inspiration and power. He withholds nothing from those who love Him. My one desire is to give to everyone who asks of me. I will give that which I happen to have at that material time. I have the following things I can give all the time:

  • Prayer
  • Word of God
  • Counsel

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2