JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Filled with the Holy Spirit

"But Stephen, filled with the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at God's right hand." (Acts 7: 55)

Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit. How does one come to be filled with the Holy Spirit?

  • Desire and Prayer
  • Obedience to God

The Holy Spirit is the source of apostolic excellence and productivity. Stephen's success is attributed to the Holy Spirit. Simeon's presence in the temple during the presentation of the Child Jesus has the Holy Spirit as the cause.

How much control do I wish to give the Holy Spirit in my life? If according to the locution, the Holy Spirit is the only thing I need in life, then it will be ridiculous not to give him complete control. O Holy Spirit, I surrender everything to You. Lead me, guide me and use me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2