JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, August 07, 2009

I will not be put to shame

"To you, O Lord I lift of my eyes. In you I trust, let me not be put to shame; let not my enemies exult over me. No one who waits for you shall be put to shame; ……" (Psalm 25: 2-3)

I read the above scripture and I identify completely with the sentiments of the Psalmist. No wonder the Psalter is the prayer book of Israel and the prayer of the Church. The Psalms provide us with ready words in which to express our prayer. We can identify with much of the feelings and aspirations of the Psalmist.

I trust God for everything and I know that I will not be put to shame. He has been faithful every one of the almost 4700 days of the Enterprise. Surely my enemies cannot exult over me or ask: "where is your God?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2