JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sacred Heart of Jesus

"Father we honor the heart of your Son broken by men's cruelty, yet symbol of love's triumph, pledge of all that man is called to be. Teach us to see Christ in the lives we touch, to offer him living worship by love-filled service to our brothers and sisters….."(Mass of the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus)

Let me relish some of the 12 promises of the Jesus to St. Mary Margaret Alcoque:

  1. I will give them all the graces necessary to their state of life.
  2. I will give peace in their families.
  3. I will console them in their troubles.

5    I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.

9. I will bless homes in which the image of my Sacred Heart is exposed and honored.

There are five out of 12 promises that I appropriate every day. On Promise #9, whenever I move home, the first thing I set up in the new home is the image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It occupies a prominent place where I can see it every time I leave the home or return.


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2