JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Take up your cross

"Anyone who does not take his cross and follow in my footstep is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10: 38)

David said to Goliath: "You come against me with sword and spear and scimitar, but I come against you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel that you have insulted. Today the Lord shall deliver you into my hand; I will strike you down and cut off your head…… All this multitude, too, shall learn that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves. For the battle is the Lord's and he shall deliver you into our hands." (1 Samuel 17)

Everyone has a Goliath to face. Each person has his own cross to carry. With God's grace, we shall vanquish the Goliath and bear our own cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2