JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Journey and Patience

"Would that we have meat for food! We remember the fish we used to eat without cost in Egypt, and the cucumber, the melon, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic. But now, we are famished; we see nothing before us but this manna." (Number 11: 4 – 6)

The journey to the Promised Land was a test of patience, endurance, faith, courage and humility for the Israelites. It was a very severe test. They failed. They lost their patience in spite of the fact that they still had the manna to eat. They looked back to former days in Egypt. They complained against God and Moses.

The Enterprise is also a severe test. To succeed, I must rely on God for everything. I must trust God to lead and guide me according to His designs. I will depend on God to fight my battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2