JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

In all times and seasons

"I know indeed how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live in abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, and of living in abundance and of being in need. I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me." (Philippians 4: 12 13)

The most important lesson that Paul learned from the Lord Jesus is how to adjust to times and seasons. Times and seasons in our life are not arbitrary. They are divine appointment. All times and all seasons belong to Jesus. He is the Master of all history. Our destiny is in His hands. Therefore, "Fear is useless; what is needed is trust." (Luke 8: 50, Mark 5: 36)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2