JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Gathering with Christ

“Anyone who is not with me is against me, and anyone who does not gather in with me throws away. And so I tell you, every human sin and blasphemy will be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And anyone who says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but no one who speaks against the Holy Spirit the Holy Spirit will be forgiven either in this world or in the next.” (Matthew 12: 30 – 32)
There seems to be two positions in Christianity:
• Gathering with Christ
• Throwing away the harvest
There is no middle course. You gather with Christ, when you dwell in Him and allow Him to dwell in you. This is Jesus’ own condition for bearing much fruit. He says:
“I have chosen you from the world to go and bear fruit that will last.” (John 15: 16, 19)
Our answer should be:
“I will bear witness to you in the world, O Lord. I will spread the knowledge of your name among my brothers.” (Psalm 17: 50; 21:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2