JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jesus Christ is my prosperity

"Blessed is the man who delights in the law of the Lord.......Whatever he does, he prospers." (Psalm 1)

When I read the above again this morning, I asked myself the point blank question: Do I feel prosperity in whatever I do? By the way, what is prosperity? The Merriam Webster Dictionary defines prosperity as "the condition of being successful or thriving ; esp.: economic well-being." In other words, prosperity and success are one and the same thing. God's word which is true tells us that Jesus Christ is our peace, that is, our shalom. Shalom is the sum total of prosperity and success. I now see clearly that Jesus Christ is my prosperity, my security, my stability and my success. Not in the way the world calculates but in the way the word of God teaches.
• My own peace I give to you.
• Seek for genuine riches.
Gather treasures that last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2