JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

He will remind you

“I have said these things to you while still with you; but the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit, will teach you everything and remind you of all I have said to you.” (John 14: 26)
Last Sunday after Mass, I stopped to talk to a friend whom I know shares the same enthusiasm about the Holy Spirit as myself. I beam with joy when I hear him attribute everything to the Holy Spirit. I feel the same way as himself. I rely completely on the Holy Spirit for inspiration and power. Without Him, I don’t even want to start any project. I marvel constantly at His suggestions and ideas. “Try this.” Or “Put it this way.” Each time, it is a winning proposition.
What I appreciate most about the Holy Spirit is what he does to my memory. He reminds me constantly what Jesus has said to me and equally important, the marvelous things Jesus has done for me. Thank you O Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2