JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, April 08, 2011

Thirsty for the Spirit

“On the last day, the great day of the festival, Jesus stood and cried out: ‘Let anyone who is thirsty come to me! Let anyone who believes in me come and drink! As scripture says, ‘From his heart shall flow streams of living water.’ He was speaking of the Spirit which those who believed in him were to receive; for there was no Spirit as yet because Jesus had not yet been glorified.” (John 7: 37 – 39)
Lord Jesus, I am thirsty for the Spirit. Here I am. Let this stream of living water flow from my heart to wherever I may find myself: in the Church, my neighborhood, in my workplace. Everywhere I go, let me irrigate the place with this stream of living water. I believe in you Jesus. I trust in your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2