JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Lord is my portion

“Then the LORD said to Aaron, "You shall not have any heritage in the land of the Israelites nor hold any portion among them; I will be your portion and your heritage among them." (Numbers 18: 20)

This is one of the 51 Promised Land scriptures.  I will welcome the message with joy.   The Lord Himself is my portion and my heritage.  In the course of the USP, I have had to reflect on this scripture several times.  I have done this more in the past one year.  As I struggle to understand God’s plan for my life with regard to job and finance, my mind goes to the above scripture again and again
 All my life, I have had very little interest in money.  Reviewing my entire life with regard to money, I notice a pattern that is consistent through the years.  I always have just enough of what I need at the point of need.  I rarely have surplus to play with.  A lot of goods I purchased I made on faith.  It seems that the credit card system was created for me.  I purchase what I need believing that God will always provide for the payment in due time.  And so it has been for years.  God never fails!   I have a top credit score and I know it is God’s doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2