JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My help comes from the Lord


1 I raise my eyes toward the mountains. From whence shall come my help? 2 My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. 3 He will not allow your foot to slip; or your guardian to sleep. 4 Behold, the guardian of Israel never slumbers nor sleeps. 5 The LORD is your guardian; the LORD is your shade at your right hand. 6 By day the sun will not strike you, nor the moon by night. 7 The LORD will guard you from all evil; he will guard your soul. 8 The LORD will guard your coming and going both now and forever." (Psalm 121)
The whole of Psalm 121 is included in the PL scripture because of the heavy promises of help and protection.  15 years after the compilation of the PL scriptures, my help and my protection everyday comes from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2