JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, January 20, 2012

No empty word


“For it is no empty word for you, but your very life, and by this word you shall live long in the land that you are going over the Jordan to possess.”  (Deuteronomy 32:47)(NIV)

The word of God is a light to guide my feet in the Enterprise.  It is also food for my soul and a rich resource for my insatiable mind for truth.  But can the word put food on the table?
 
"When Moses had finished speaking all these words to all Israel, he said to them, Take to heart all the words that I am giving in witness against you today, words you should command your children, that they may observe carefully every word of this law. " (Deuteronomy 32: 46)(NAB)
Why did I include Deuteronomy 32: 46 – 47 as my rhema in the Enterprise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2