JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Be my Alpha and Omega


“Lord, may everything we do begin with your inspiration, continue with your help, and reach perfection under your guidance.  We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son.”

This is the Opening Prayer for today, Thursday After Ash Wednesday.  This prayer delights my heart.  I make it mine because it exactly what I need.

I have very firm conviction today that God is the source of all inspiration and power.  I believe also very strongly that God is the first cause of everything.  The Bible repeats this lesson in many places and in various forms.  If God is the source of all inspiration and power and if I cannot cause anything good on my own, it makes sense to look up to God for His inspiration and power for all my needs.

“Without me, you can do nothing.”  Yes, Jesus.  I believe you.  Grant me the grace to seek your inspiration in everything.  Be always my Alpha and Omega in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2