JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, May 07, 2012

My Peace I leave with you


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid."  (John 14: 27)

Let the promised peace of Christ control my heart and mind today.  Let the word of Christ dwell in me richly.  (Colossians 3: 15, 16)   I will trust in Jesus completely today and enjoy His peace no matter whatever happens.  The Lord's peace will abide in me and with me even if war is raging in all the 7 war zones of health, family, finances, job, tools, food and future.

I will have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make my requests known to God.  The peace of Jesus Christ which surpasses all understanding will guard my heart and mind always throughout this day.  (Philippians 4: 4 - 6)  Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2