JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Do you believe that you are earning what your job is worth? If not why not?


My believe today with regard to job and money is governed by three  scriptures particularly and many other scriptures in the word of God.

1. "Man does not live on bread alone.  There is life for him in every word that comes from the mouth of God."  (Matthew 4:4)

2. "Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God.  Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."  (Philippians 4: 6-7)

3. "Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have.  for God has said, 
'I will never fail you.  I will never forsake you.'
That is why we can say with confidence,
'The Lord is my helper, so I will not be afraid.  What can mere mortals do to me?"  (Hebrews 13: 5 - 6)

Do I believe that I am earning what my job is worth?  In the light of the three scriptures above, the answer is yes.  I ask the Holy Spirit  every day to grant me inspiration and power for my work.  Recently, I have added a prayer for deeper trust in the continual guidance of the Holy Spirit.  It is one thing for God to guide you every step.  It is a totally different thing to believe in that guidance.
God's thoughts are not our thoughts.  God's ways are not our ways.  We are asked to walk by faith and not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2